Entrepreneur quotes are very important in every aspiring entrepreneur’s life as they are looking for inspiration and motivation to live a successful life. It is never easy for any entrepreneur to walk through an easy path and they need to boost themself everytime and also to keep oneself away from negative things in their life that tries to pull them down. So, people look out for motivation and try to calm their mind from negative things.
Running a business or working at 9-5 jobs, it becomes very stressful for everyone to stay motivated for long and you may drown your energy.
So we have brought you 50 best entrepreneur quotes that will help you to regain your energy level and help you to work much better than you did yesterday.
50 best Entrepreneur Quotes
- “The true Entrepreneur is a doer not a dreamer”
- Nolan k Bushnell
- “ What do you need to start a business, Three simple things- Know your product better than anyone, know your customer, and have a burning desire to succeed”.
- Dave Thomas
- “Be crazy enough to thing you can do anything in life”
- “Never start a business just to ‘make money’, start a business to make differences”
- Marie Forleo
- “Coca-Cola sold 25 bottles in their first year, so whatever you’re going through, it will be ok”.
- Rachel Ngom.
- “My biggest motivation?
Just to keep challenging myself. I see life just one long University Education that I never had- Everyday I am learning something new”
- Richard Brandson
- “Today is the opportunity to build the tomorrow you want”
- Ken Poirot
- “The best REVENGE is massive SUCCESS”
- Frank Sinatra
- “I told my son:
You don’t need to be in the top three in the class, being in the middle is fine, so as long as your grades aren’t too bad, only this kind of person has free time to learn other skills”.
- Jack Ma
- “Great things in business are never done by one person. They are done by a team of people”.
- Steve Job
- “Done is better than perfect”
- Mark Zuckerberg
- “People don’t care about your business, they care about their problems. Be the solution that they are looking for”.
- Melonie Dodaro
- “If something is important enough, even if the odds are against you, you should still do it”.
- Elon Musk
- “A common mistake that entrepreneurs make is they don’t embrace storytelling in their business. Consumers want to the person that is behind the business.”
- Andrew Griffiths
- “If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guest what they have plan for you? Not much.”
- Jim Rohn
- “Success isn’t overnight. It’s when everyday you get a little better than the day before. It all adds up.”
- Dwayne Johnson
- “I have seen beauty in people who were called ugly and I have seen the devil in the most angelic face”
- Conny Cernik
- “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use the more you have.”
- Oscar Wilde
- “I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious”.
- Albert Einstein
- “We don’t make pictures to make money. We make money to make more pictures”.
- Walt Disney
- “What is done in love is done well”.
- Vincent van gogh
- “No one is useless in this world who lightens the burden of another”.
- Charles Dickens
- “Do what you feel right in your heart, you’ll be criticized anyway”.
- Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Doubt thou the stars are fire; Doubt the sun doth move; Doubt truth to be a liar: But never doubt I love.”
- William Shakespear
- “Always do your best, what you plan now, you will harvest later.
- OG Mandino
Related: How to stay motivated?
- Life has no meaning. Each of us has meaning and we bring it to life. It is a waste to be asking the question when you are the answer”.
- Joseph Cambell
- “And sometimes I have kept my feelings to myself, because I could find no language to describe them in”.
- Jame Austen
- “If you’re too comfortable, it’s time to move on. Terrified of what’s next? You’re on the right track.”
- Susan Fales
- “Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow know what you truly want to become”.
- Steve Jobs
- “Always go with the choice that scares you the most, because that’s the one that is going to help you grow.”
- Caroline Myss
- “Life isn’t about finding your; Life is about creating yourself”.
- George Bernard Sham
- “No matter how smart you are, if you don’t know how to work with people, your dream will just be Dreams.
- Jack Ma
- “Without passion you don’t have energy. Without energy you have nothing”.
- Warren Buffet
- “Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway”.
- “The secret of business is to know something that nobody else knows.”
- What you think, You become
What you feel, you attract
What you imagine, you create
- You only have control of three things in life: The thoughts you think; The images you visualize; And the actions you take”.
- Jack Canfield
- “Pearls don’t lie on the seashore. If you want one, you must dive for it”.
- Chinese Proverb
- “The key to being happy is knowing you have the power to choose what to accept and what to let go”.
- “When I let go what I am, I become what I might be”.
- Sun Tzu
- “The X-Factor of great leadership is not personality, It’s humility”.
- Jim Collins
- “You sleep Like you’re rich, I sleep like I’m BROKE”.
- Grant Cardone
- “A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business”
- Henry Ford
- “Move. As far as you can, as much as you can. Across the ocean or simply across the river. Walk in someone else’s shoe or atleast eat their food. Open your mind, get up off the couch, Move”.
- Anthony Bourdain
- “Hardship often prepares ordinary people, for an extraordinary destiny”.
- S Lewis
- “Why not go out on a limb? That’s where the fruit is”.
- Mark Twain
- “People don’t buy for logical reason, they buy for emotional reason”.
- Zig Ziglar
- “Marketing is no longer about the stuff that you make, but about the stories you tell”.
- Seth Godin
- “Content is king, but marketing is queen and runs the household”.
- Gary Vaynerchuk
- “Clients do not come first, employees come first. If you take care of the employees, they will take care of the clients”.
- Richard Branson
These were the best entrepreneur quotes that we brought for you to motivate you and help you for a successful life. The best motivation is self motivation because no matter how good people may motivate you, at the end of the day it is you who will do the stuff. It is very easy to get unmotivated quickly because you may not succeed everytime. You may get motivated for some days but after some days or months it starts to fade away as you were not self motivated.
You may also like to read, how to stay motivated?
Hope you liked our Entrepreneur quotes, if you did please comment below and share with your friends.