Happiness keeps us warm and happy in our lives. We all seek happiness in one way or the other. We seek happiness in every TV shows, ads, but what we don’t realize is that what we see is not what the reality is. Now what it means is that whatever we see on social media or on T.V. is not real, the reality is quite the opposite. Happiness is always required to keep your mind fresh and working, be it for some business, life, or even a start-up. So, we have brought you some of the best quotes on life happiness to make you feel the happiness in your life that you are missing.
40 best quotes on life happiness:
- The happiness in your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts.”
- Be silly. Be fun. Be different. Be crazy. Be you, because life is too short to be anything but happy.”
- When you least expect it something amazing will come along. Something even better than you ever imagined.”
- Ten years from now, make sure that you can say you chose your life, you didn’t settle for it.” – Mandy Hale.
- Overthinking will destroy your happiness and your mood. It’ll make everything worse than it actually is. Take a deep breath and exhale, what’s meant to be will be.”
- Happiness is not about getting all you want, it is about enjoying all you have.”
- Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn, or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude.”- Denis Waitley
- Make happiness a priority and be gentle with yourself in the process.” – Bronnie Ware.
- It’s okay to just be taking your time for yourself without the pressure of being busy. It’s not a business, its finally saying I am worth it.” – Wendy Knipp.
- Mindsets, habits, and routines are the building blocks for success towards your wellness goals.” – Robyn Conely Downs.
- Happiness is the best make-up.” – Drew Barrymore.
- Take responsibility for your happiness because no one else is going to do it for you.”
- Happiness is a choice, not a result. Nothing will make you happy until you choose to be happy. No person will make you happy until you decide to be happy.” – Ralph Marston
- The true secret of happiness lies in taking a genuine interest in all the details of daily life.” – William Morris.
- Be happy. Not because everything is perfect. But because you chose to focus on the perfect moments.”
- Happiness isn’t about what you want all the time. It’s about loving what you have and being grateful for it.”
- Happiness is when you feel good about yourself without feeling the need for anyone else’s approval.”
- Never regret a day in your life, good days give happiness, bad days give experience, worst days give lessons, and best days give memories.”
- As you get older you find out that true happiness is not how much you make or how many degrees you have or how big your house is or how fancy your car is. It’s finding peace, joy, and calmness in your life that will become the most important thing to you. Your family is what matters to you, love is what matters to you. Things that are of quality, not quantity.
- Happiness is like a butterfly. The more you chase it, the more it will elude you. But if you turn your attention to other things, it will come and sit softly on your shoulder.”
- The key to being happy is knowing you have the power to choose what to keep and what to let go.” – Dodinsky.
- Sometimes happiness is a feeling, sometimes it’s a decision.”
- Some of the kindest souls I know have lived in a world that was not kind to them. Some of the best human beings I know have been through so much at the hands of others, and they still love deeply and they still care. Sometimes it’s the people who have been hurt the most, who refused to be hardened in this world because they never want to make another person feel the same way they themselves have felt. If that isn’t something to be awe of, I don’t know what is.” – Bianca Sparacino.
- The talent of being happy is appreciating what you have, instead of what you don’t have.” –Woody Allen.
- Happiness is a gift and the trick Is not to expect it but to delight in it when it comes.” – Charles Dickens.
- It’s time to be happy. Being angry, sad, and overthinking isn’t worth anything anymore, just let it flow. Be positive.”
- If you can’t do anything about it, just let it go. You can’t be a prison to things you can’t change.”
- Judge nothing, you’ll be happy. Forgive everything, you’ll be happier. Love everything, you will be happiest.”
- If you want to be happy, you have to be happy on purpose. When you wake up, you can’t just wait to see what kind of day you’ll have. You have to decide what kind of day you’ll have.” – Joel Osteen.
- We often add up to our pain and suffering by being overly sensitive, over-reacting to minor things, and sometimes taking things too personally.” – Dalai Lama.
- The happiest people don’t have the best of everything; they just make the best of everything.”
- The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts.”
- Happiness means loving yourself and being less concerned with the approval of others.” – Owen Campbell Jr.
- Happiness is not the absence of problems; it’s the ability to deal with them.” – Steve Maraboli.
- Often we imagine that we will work hard, arrive at a distant goal, and then we will be happy. This is a delusion, happiness is the result of a life lived with purpose. Happiness is not an objective, it is the movement of life itself, a process, an activity.” – Ethan Hawke.
- Think happy thoughts and they will shine on your face like sunbeams.”
- Don’t rely on someone else for your happiness and self-worth. Only you can be responsible for that. If you can’t love and respect yourself, no one else is going to make that happen. Accept who you are, completely, good or bad, and make changes as you see fit, not because you think someone else wants you to be different.” – Stacey Charter.
- Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative efforts.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt.
- Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.” – Buddha.
- They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world; someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for.” – Tom Bodett.
Similar post: Top 40 sad quotes about life
Also read: 22 Productive things to do when bored
The above were the best quotes on life happiness. If you liked it, share it with your friends and family.